AZZ’s line of RIG-A-LITE floodlight/high-bay combo products now offer more lumens and higher efficiencies, affording customers greater flexibility and increased energy savings for their specific application. Coupled with higher lumen output, application flexibility is significantly enhanced with increased ambient temperature ratings (to 65°C).
Additionally, hazardous location models now come factory sealed for even greater ease of installation, resulting in an industry-leading package engineered for the toughest environments.
Greater output, efficiency and ease of installation join an impressive list of standard features.
- High-performance precision optics system
- Compact design (LHFLJ)
- Field-replaceable LED circuit boards and drivers with quick disconnects
- Driver access plate features stainless steel retention chain and captive hardware
- Approved for high-ambient applications, up to 65° C
- Two (2) safety cable attachment points
- Flexible universal mounting system allows pendant or trunnion installation (LHFLJ)
Contact us today for more information.
We hope you share in our excitement as we continue to improve our rugged line of LED products. If you have any questions, or to request more information, please contact us today at 713.943.0340.