RuggedSpec Custom Enclosures
Our staff is dedicated to working closely with your team to design a system that will meet your needs for years to come. We can provide custom paint colors, a variety of facades and for corrosive atmospheres aluminum or stainless steel exteriors.
Our team can adjust and adapt our products to meet the changing needs of our customers. To address these special applications, AZZ's RuggedSpecTM Custom Enclosures offer a range of specialties, including:
- Without a Floor (WOF) - The cost effective without floor enclosure option is perfect for pumps, motors, retrofits, or any application you choose. Place the enclosure on a concrete pad and anchor the unit into place for a simple, cost effective solution.
- Hazardous Location - Protecting equipment in hazardous locations requires special considerations. The National Electric Code (NEC) defines a hazardous location as an environment in which flammable gasses, liquids or dusts may be present. AZZ engineers are skilled at providing enclosure options for Class I and Class II locations, and that may require stainless steel construction.
- Blast Resistant - The ultimate goal of an AZZ blast resistant enclosure is to protect your critical resources. With that objective in mind, our talented team will design and engineer an enclosure to meet your requirements. Our blast resistant enclosure is available with the same broad range of options that has become synonymous with AZZ.
- Two-Story Units - AZZ is proud to offer two-story enclosures. Should your site have space issues, these limitations can be addressed by simply going vertical. Adding a second story does not restrict the design options available
- Brick facade - AZZ Enclosure Systems can install a variety of custom facades on enclosures to meet local building codes or aesthestic guidelines, including brick.