Reliable switchgear solutions built to handle tough environments
Designed to withstand the harsh conditions found in mining applications, AZZ provides a complete line of switchgear solutions. Featuring metal-clad and metal-enclosed designs that are engineered with an emphasis on safety, our switchgear supports drag lines and shovels for safe, efficient surface mining operations.
Beyond switchgear for comprehensive coverage
AZZ also manufactures portable mining substations, switch units, circuit breaker units and support structures, available as skid- or trailer-mounted options with primary voltage through 138kV. AZZ switchgear is backed by MSHA-certified field technicians for thorough service and support.
Additional offerings supporting the mining market include:
- Portable mining substations (up to 20MVA, 138kV)
- Portable switch units (up to 138kV)
- Junction boxes (up to 27kV)
- Pump and lighting substations
- Stationary and mobile support structures (up to 138kV)
- Ground monitors