Forced-Air Cooling Units
Optimizing bus system performance and efficiency
When it comes to accommodating the effects of increased current, Forced Air Cooling (FAC) designs have long been the most efficient and economical means to remove heat within isolated phase bus systems to allow for higher current output. As a preferred manufacturer of leading bus systems supporting the electrical industry, AZZ’s expertise is unmatched in developing best-in-class cooling packages for increased safety and reliability.
AZZ is a single-source provider that can design, build, test and install bus systems as well as the FAC system. Our process includes comprehensive engineering analysis of the bus system to determine if it’s meeting its full capability. A well-designed FAC system helps improve generator output and ensures the bus system is running at peak efficiency.
AZZ benefits include:
- Smaller buses can still run higher amperages
- FAC systems can be retrofitted to existing bus systems to achieve full output
- Systems are engineered to each application’s specific requirements
- The small footprint clears space for other equipment
- 100% system redundancy delivers increased reliability
- Appropriate for indoor or outdoor installation