Sustainability is a built-in part of our process
Protecting steel is at the very heart of our galvanizing services. Ensuring that the key element of global infrastructure lasts as long as possible is the definition of sustainability. Eliminating the need to replace fabricated steel products, galvanizing saves energy and natural resources that would be required to create and transport new steel.
By using 100% naturally occurring zinc in our hot-dip galvanizing, we are part of a wholly recyclable process that provides maintenance-free corrosion protection that lasts for decades.
- Hot-dip galvanizing contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Steel is the most recycled product in the world
- Zinc and steel are 100% recyclable
- 30 percent of all zinc used comes from recycled materials
- Using hot-dip galvanized steel contributes points toward LEED® Certification